Keep the art of dance exciting, vibrant and accessible in the East Bay!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
105 people are interested
Oakland Ballet Company needs volunteers to assist with many different areas throughout the year, including backstage at productions and in the office assisting with administrative work. Some volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Distributing postcards and posters to promote upcoming events, such as "Luna Mexicana", "The Nutcracker", or other productions.
- Assisting student dancers ages 7-18 backstage during a performance of Graham Lustig's "The Nutcracker" at the Paramount Theatre.
- Assiting at the will call ticket table before productions. Volunteers help check in VIP guests, media contacts and patrons attending as part of OBC's ticket donation program.
- Staffing the "Nutcracker" Boutique table before, during intermission and after productions of Graham Lustig's "The Nutcracker."
- Office Administrative work including filing, mailings, archiving historic OBC photos and video, and maintaining OBC's donor and contact database.
- Advise OBC board and staff with board development initiatives.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2201 Broadway, Suite LL17The Paramount Theater, Oakland, CAVarious locations, Oakland CAOakland, CA 94612
- Data Entry
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Time committments vary by project