Help provide affordable, nutritious meals to seniors in our community as a weekday meal program volunteer.
Get hands on with light meal preparation (don't worry, our kitchen does all the heavy duty cooking), then serve with a smile and assist with clean up and dishwashing once everyone's had their fill. Volunteers are needed Wednesdays from 11am-2pm.
Substitutes are also needed Monday through Friday sporadically between 10am and 2pm.
As a volunteer, you'll get to know our wonderful senior program participants, many of whom come week after week and you're welcome to enjoy lunch with us as well!
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift a week for at least three months.
- Girls Inc. Mentor - Elementary...
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Girls Inc. Tutor
- Help high schoolers create a PSA...
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Early Childhood Classroom...
- Pre-school Nutrition Educator
- Family Fun Night
- Girls Inc. High School Mentor
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Elementary Afterschool Classroom...
- Help keep our pantry shelves...
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...