We depend on our Hospice volunteers to help us provide the extra love and care our clients and their families need at this time in their life. Heartland volunteers offer support, companionship and practical, caring help to this special group of people. Staying with the patient so family members can take a break, reading a book or scripture to patients, or holding their hand. The help and support our volunteers give is returned to them in countless ways. You can make a DIFFERENCE. All assignments are in close proximity to your home, work or school. You can donate as little or as much of your time as you desire . Please contact Virginia at 314-453-0990 if you would like to bring something special into someone’s life. Be sure to inquire about our next Training Class.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- All About Helping
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community