Seeking an un-paid Intern/volunteer for GlobalGirl Media, a non-profit initiative that trains girls in developing countries and under-served US communities in new media citizen journalism.
We are currently re-vamping our website and are seeking volunteers who can help with graphic design and web design. We also need strong social media interns, media production and editing.
Your role will include (given yoru skill level and interest)
- Social media management
- Clerical work, light accounting, list management
- Research for funding opportinities, grants and fundraising
- Back-end updates on the website
- And making a positive impact in the lives of young girls worldwide
- Editing videos on Adone Premiere, Final Cut
We do many video projects, and are interested in people with editing and production skills as well. This is great opportunity for someone interested in getting experience and who wants to connect with seasoned female writers, journalists, documentary filmmakers and multimedia makers.
To learn more about GlobalGirl Media please go to www.globalgirlmedia.org or www.balmaidenfilms.com
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Grant Writing / Research
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10-20 hours a week
- student credit available