Adult Driver Alcohol Program Needs Your Clerical Assistance
43 people are interested
The Adult Driver Alcohol Program (ADAP) is a state licensed education and intervention program for persons who are arrested for driving under the influence. It is designed for first time offenders and those who may need to reduce or cease alcohol use. The program focuses on self-assessment and behavior changes, and consists of self-help group meetings and a Mother's Against Drunk Driving forum (victim impact). ADAP serves Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents.
There are no formal education requirements for volunteers.
- Office, and organizational skills a must.
- Microsoft office skills are very helpful, but not required.
- Ability to be pro-active and reliable.
- Ability to bend and move with ease.
- Ability to promote a caring and respectful attitude toward service recipients, staff and other volunteers, respecting privacy and confidentiality.
We'll work with your schedule.
140 Park Street3rd FloorAttleboro, MA 02703
- Problem Solving
- Mental Health
- Project Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/week