Volunteers needed to visit patients during the day. Volunteers will simply provide companionship for patients or sit with a patient so the family member can leave the home.
Volunteers do not provide any hands on care for the patient.
Kindred Hospice serves patients and families in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, Lawrence, Orange, Washington counties in Indiana. Volunteers are needed in every location.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- TB testing provided by Kindred Hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY