Volunteers needed to visit patients during the day. Volunteers will simply provide companionship for patients or sit with a patient so the family member can leave the home.
Volunteers do not provide any hands on care for the patient.
Kindred Hospice serves patients and families in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, Lawrence, Orange, Washington counties in Indiana. Volunteers are needed in every location.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- TB testing provided by Kindred Hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Are you Reliable ????
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support