Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Exicted to help others? Well, Emerald Coast Hospice is the place for you! We are looking for volunteers that are motivated to use their unique skills to help enhance the quality of life for our patients, while providing an excellent learning opportunity for yourself. Whether helping in the office, providing administrative support, or directly communicating with patients, we have a place for you!Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Varies, but would prefer a set schedule.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...