Join other volunteers to prepare and serve a meal to 40 shelter residents at Our Saviour’s Housing in Minneapolis. Volunteers at this project help make Our Saviour’s a stable home by providing comforting meals. Along side with other volunteers, you will help prepare, serve, and clean up the meal. The best part, however, will be sitting down with residents to enjoy the dinner and friendly conversation.
You may sign up on your own or with a friend or family member. A Project Coordinator will plan and lead the meal to ensure an easy, fulfilling experience.
Volunteers are asked to bring some ingredients (usually totaling $20-30 per person) to contribute to the meal to offset costs if they are able. The Project Coordinator will email what is needed before the project.
See openings and sign up by visiting http://bit.ly/Supper_Servers or contacting us at email@example.com.
If you would like to bring enough volunteers (4-8) to serve an entire meal by yourself, we offer that, too! Please contact us about available dates.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Are you a people person who...
- Shelter Cereal Drive!
- Undergarment Essentials Kits
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Morning Shelter Aide
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Shelter Painting - group of 10