Front Office Reception
25 people are interested
Looking for a rewarding, fun way to support a non-profit provider of services for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)? This job is for YOU! This position offers you the opportunity to support our school's front office. You'll greet our students and parents, answer the phone, and help with occasional office projects.
- Greet parents, students, and others who visit our school.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and upbeat manner (You will not be required to give out information or answer questions about ABC of NC)
- Transfer calls to the proper extension and take messages when necessary
- Assist visitors with the sign-in process
- Print, file, and assemble paperwork, as needed
- Help with office projects, as needed
Days: Monday - Friday
Shifts: 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.,12:30 p.m.-2:30p.m. (Longer/shorter shifts can be scheduled as desired)
Help us welcome the wonderful visitors and parents that stop by during the day. Training will be provided.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
905 Friedberg Church RoadWinston-Salem, NC 27127
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week