Bilingual (English and Russian) Receptionist Needed Part Time!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2534 Judah StreetSan Francisco, CA 94122
Volunteer in the friendly, warm environment of the Emigre Services office of Jewish Family and Children's Services. We need a bilingual receptionist with good people and telephone skills to be at the front desk (some) weekdays during business hours - the schedule is flexible. This is an excellent resume-builder and a crucial service to the Russian-speaking Jewish community of the Bay Area. Training will be provided.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 15 hours per week or as little as 5 hours
- We pay for the background check.
More opportunities with Jewish Family and Children's Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties
- English Teaching & Conversation...
- Bilingual (English and Russian)...
- English Conversation Groups -...
- Legal Immigration Services Intern
- Friendly Visitor for...
- English Conversation Group Leader
- Citizenship / Naturalization...
- Russian-speaking friendly...
- Friendly visitor for woman with...
- Citizenship Class Leader