Emerald Coast Hospice Volunteers visit with patients and their families in the home or in a facility. Schedules vary from weekly visits to strictly as needed. Volunteers provide support and encouragement through companionship, socialization, listening to wonderful life stories, reading to patients, and offering caregivers the opportunity to take a break while knowing that their loved ones will not be alone. At Emerald Coast Hospice, our Volunteers are an integral part of patient care.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email email@example.com
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Baskets of Love
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...