Hospice Store of Angels Camp and Amador is in need of volunteers to do steaming, pricing and cashiering. You can pick up an application at the store.You will get to meet lots of wonderful people and help Hospice by giving a morning or an afternoon of your time once a week to mind the new Hospice Thrift Shop in Angels Camp, or our location in Amador County. You'll like the people you meet and you'll feel like you're doing your part to support our local communities.
Contact Sarah Murphy at 209/736-4830 or email@example.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host