The Motherlode Ombudsman Program is in need of volunteers to advocate for residents of long-term care facilities, investigate and report abuse. Availability for 15 hours a month. Adult and older adult volunteers are needed in both Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties.
Contact Catherine Driver at 209-532-7632 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...