The Motherlode Ombudsman Program is in need of volunteers to advocate for residents of long-term care facilities, investigate and report abuse. Availability for 15 hours a month. Adult and older adult volunteers are needed in both Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties.
Contact Catherine Driver at 209-532-7632 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host