The Older Adult Outreach and Engagement Program is in need of volunteers to help isolated older adults by sharing your time and fun activities, or by providing rides to doctor's appointments. 1 hour or more per week, training is provided. Adults of all ages welcome.Contact Catherine Driver at 209-532-7632
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host