The CAFE PROGRAM is in need of volunteers to help isolated older adults by sharing your time and fun activities, or by providing rides to doctor's appointments. 1 hour or more per week, training is provided. Adults of all ages welcome.Contact Catherine Driver at 209-532-7632
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Share your time.
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host