Adventist Health Sonora welcomes friendly and caring partners. Volunteers are an integral part of the medical center's daily operations. We can use volunteers 14 years of age and up. For more information and an application, visit the hospital for an application or go to our website adventisthealth.org/about-us/be-a-volunteer. We can use some of the skills that you already have.
Contact Adventist Health Sonora 209/536-5000 ext. 4031.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host