Sonora Regional Medical Center welcomes friendly faces and caring partners. Volunteers are an integral part of the medical center's daily operations. We can use volunteers 14 years of age and up. For more information and an application, visit the hospital for an application or go to our website www.sonoramedicalcenter.org. We can use some of our the skills that you already have.
Contact Sonora Regional Hospital Human Resources 209/536-5030 or Martha Cover at 928-4664
or e-mail her at email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host