Tuolumne County's Meals on Wheels and Medical Transportation program is in need of volunteer drivers to aid in delivery of meals to Seniors for a couple of hours a week, training provided. We also are in need of Kitchen workers/Host/Hostesses for a couple of hours a week. You can pick up an application at the Sr. Center
Contact Vickie 209-533-2622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a couple of hours a week
- Current insurance (drivers)
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...