Tuolumne County's Meals on Wheels and Medical Transportation program is in need of volunteer drivers to aid in delivery of meals to Seniors for a couple of hours a week, training provided. We also are in need of Kitchen workers/Host/Hostesses for a couple of hours a week. You can pick up an application at the Sr. Center
Contact Vickie 209-533-2622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a couple of hours a week
- Current insurance (drivers)
- Share your time.
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host