Assist in transporting animals for various reasons, including-trips to vet office for appointments, meet with potential adopters with animal of interest, delivery of animal to out of county rescue, delivery of animal to forever home.
If interested, please call Darlene Matthews at 209/768-3630. or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...