Did you know that all search and rescue members are volunteers? Be part of this amazing and helpful resource. All are trained at least one evening and one weekend training per month, a few rescues a month. Must be 18 years or older and must be a U.S. Citizen.
Contact Ted Fahlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-728-0222
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training = one evening and one weekend per month
- a few rescues per month
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...