Planning Committee and possible membership volunteer for Alliance for Substance Abuse Prevention. Our meetings are held once a month for 11/2 hours. Be creative and share ideas; speak to community members and motivate them to take action and promote health messages at community events.
For more information and if interested, contact Michael Magna at 209/754-6019.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 14
- 1 1/2 hrs. a month
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Interesting Volunteer Opportunity
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host