- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
Your group can adopt a room at one of our shelters. You would provide items for the room such as linens, decor, pillows, bedroom furniture, etc. Sponsors have a plaque on the door of their adopted rooms.
About Brighter Tomorrows
928 Bluebird Dr., Irving, TX 75061, US
The mission of Brighter Tomorrows is to empower survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
From the inception of Brighter Tomorrows in 1989 to today, facilities have grown to include:
- Two emergency shelters
- Outreach Center which provides legal advocacy, support groups, counseling, children's services, community education, referrals for housing, employment and child care.
- Three thrift stores which raise operating money for agency services and provide household goods and other necessities for agency clients.
- A Transitional Housing Program which houses up to 22 families.
- Non-Resident Services include: 24-hour crisis hotline, individual counseling, support groups, legal advocacy, parenting classes (English and Spanish), life skills classes and community education and prevention classes.
We'll work with your schedule.
1015 S. Beltline RoadGrand Prairie, TX 75051