- BE A MENTOR !
- As a surrogate brother, sister or family, you work with a child placed by the Treatment Team.
- We ask you to provide the child the opportunity in normal family activities at least one time a week for 3 hours.
- You are an essential component of the treatment process and have a significant impact.
- Staff supports you to guide the youth through their challenges.
- www.dcchcenter.orgdownload Direct Service Volunteer Application form
YOU CAN MAKE LASTING LIFE CHANGES!
All information is confidential. A.criminal background check and Child Abuse and Neglect Registry Check are REQUIRED by the State of Kentucky and the Council on Accreditation.
DCCH does not participate in court-ordered community service.
Thank you for considering DCCH Center for Children and Families.
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- 3 Hours per week
- Active auto Insurance and VIRTUS Training