Four legged volunteers needed.....volunteer for Advocate Hospice with your pet therapy dog!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1011 E. Touhy AveSte 170Des Plaines, IL 60018
Certified pet therapy dogs and their owners are needed to visit Advocate Hospice patients throughout Lake and Cook counties. Volunteers choose what geographic area they want to serve in. Many times our patients have given up a pet due to their illness and miss the unconditional love from a furry friend, tail wags and wet noses! Advocate Hospice provides a comprehensive training and the support needed for a rewarding volunteer experience.
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 1- 2 hours a week
- must consent to a 2-step TB test and flu shot as well as a volunteer hospice training program
- Do you have general office...
- Birthday- craft projects-
- Gurnee, Grayslake, Zion,...
- Northern Chicago and North Cook...
- Four legged volunteers needed......
- - COPY - Advocate Hospice...
- Talking on the phone...we're...
- McHenry county>>>Are you...
- Are you crafty?? Volunteers are...
- Lake Zurich, Barrington,...