Mentors for Ex-Offenders
At Trusted mentors, we take individuals like you and connect them with an adult in need to help them stabilize their life. Our mentor training equips you with the skills to help ex-offenders build new skills to remain housed, out of jail, and achieve successful re-entry. Our supportive program will have you spending at least 6 hours a month for a year with your mentee. Since 2010, we’ve mentored over 650 people. Help us increase these numbers and help more people successfully remain housed. Additionally, you will be able to attend engaging workshops and fundraisers where you can meet other volunteers like yourself.What can you do next?
Learn more about our efforts and the value of mentoring at www.trustedmentors.org. If interested please we’ll ask that you join us at an information session at our offices. Potential mentors must attend two training sessions (dates are all listed on our website), complete an interview and background check. Our offices are located at 872 Virginia Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46203. If you have further inquiries please contact us at 317-985-5041 or email us at email@example.com and check out our informational video here: https://vimeo.com/111005408
- People Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Hours a month for a year
- Fill out an application at www.trustedmentors.org
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- January is National Mentoring...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- You can Make a World of...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Be the Bridge for those in...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- Mentor a comrade in need
- Mentoring Decreases Recidivism
- Spark the Light in a Person in...
- Life is tough without a Mentor