Grounds Maintenance Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
The Grounds Maintenance Volunteer performs a variety of tasks that ensures that the ranch facilities are safe and presentable for animals, guests and clients. Tasks may include spring, fall, and after-storm grounds clean-ups, tree and shrub care, plantings, small repairs to pens, cages, and fences, set up and break down of tables chairs, and tents and other equipment for special events. The Grounds Maintenance Volunteer may participate in community outreach programs such as farm tours and parades as time permit.
Planting flowers and trees also to help beautify the grounds at TGMR
- Love of animals and compassion for others; commitment to mission of Ranch
- Ability and willingness to perform physical work which may include raking, bending,
and lifting yard debris, and using power tools.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dependable and punctual
We'll work with your schedule.
3264 Highland Rd.Orefield, PA 18069
- People 55+