Administrative Assistant Volunteer
43 people are interested
The Administrative Assistant Volunteer provides administrative and record keeping support for the daily activities of the Ranch, the Board of Directors, and various committees. The Administrative Assistant Volunteer will interact with individuals associated with the Ranch and will update donor, sponsor, client, and volunteer records; prepare reports, correspondence, event fliers, and other documents as needed. The Administrative Assistant Volunteer may also provide assistance with grounds maintenance ensuring the ranch facilities are safe and presentable for animals, guests and clients and may participate in community outreach programs such as farm tours and parades as time permit.
- Love of animals and compassion for others; commitment to mission of Ranch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Solid background in file management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized, dependable, and punctual
We'll work with your schedule.
3264 Highland Rd.Orefield, PA 18069
- Office Management
- Orientation or Training
- 2hrs per week, we are flexible