We are a grass roots 501C3 childrens non profit. We need events co-ordinator to drive, organize and oversee our special fundraising events. Some are fundraisers, others are are for publicity or general events. We need you to bring your experience and enthusiasm to our team. We currently do events like family fun fairs for the kids, craft shows, coffee houses, dinners, breakfasts, book clubs, events that raise the awareness of our organization like store and mall displays. We are ALWAYS open to new ideas.
You can set your own hours and do most of the job from home. You have to be at the events but you will have the flexibility of scheduling these events to your availability. You will have plenty of support from the Executive Director, the Board of Directors and plenty of volunteers.
Accessible health care and a good education can change a child's world. You can be part of that change. Please consider lending your skills to help America's children. Everyone in our organization are volunteers, including our full time staff. We will never use donations to be used for anything but helping children.
Serious inquiries only. You can respond to this posting or call my cell @ 508-933-8915.
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Business Development
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Volunteers to work at table...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...