We are fortunate to own a boarding kennel which is open to the public and helps support our rescue operation. We are able to board our dogs that are not in foster homes. They would love to have play time and go for walks during the week and on weekends when not at any adoption events. Also, we always need blankets and towels for the dogs as well as someone to help with the resulting laundry.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bring a wag to a tail
- Pet Food Express (Thousand Oaks)
- Walking dogs at our Sanctuary in...
- Transportation from the kennel...
- Petco(Port Hueneme) adoption event
- Petco (Westlake Village)...
- Petsmart (Ventura) adoption event
- Healthy Pet (Newbury Park)
- Fundraising for the dogs
- Photograph and video tape...
- Petsmart (Camarillo) adoption...
- Good at organizing and...
- Pet Food Express (Oxnard)