Volunteers, 55 or older, needed to provide supportive peer counseling to Calaveras County seniors who struggle with grief, depression, stress, or other aging issues. Free one week training provided with mileage reimbursement.
Contact Linda Mellin at 209/754-6642 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host