Volunteers, 55 or older, needed to provide supportive peer counseling to Calaveras County seniors who struggle with grief, depression, stress, or other aging issues. Free one week training provided with mileage reimbursement.
Contact Linda Mellin at 209/754-6642 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host