Volunteers needed to assist with packaging and distributing food at our community food pantry. This takes place on Wednesday afternoons from 12:00pm-4:00pm. We also need volunteers to pack bags or assist at the intake desk. This would involve basic computer skiils to do intake for people desiring food.
If interested, please contact Jerry Cadotte at 209/736-6792.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours, 1 day a week or twice a month
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host