Volunteers needed to assist with packaging and distributing food at our community food pantry. This takes place on Wednesday afternoons from 12:00pm-4:00pm. We also need volunteers to pack bags or assist at the intake desk. This would involve basic computer skiils to do intake for people desiring food.
If interested, please contact Jerry Cadotte at 209/736-6792 ext. 305.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours, 1 day a week or twice a month
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...