Immediate Opening - Research & Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
Be a valuable member of our national non-profit’s team! We are looking for a volunteer to tabulate results of our annual customer satisfaction survey. ITNAmerica’s customers are thousands of seniors and visually impaired members currently receiving personal transportation service from one of our 19 affiliates across the country.
This could provide college credit, be a great resume builder or simply be your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors and the visually impaired. We can accommodate your schedule; total project time is approximately 40 hours or more as desired. Please contact us today! ITNAmerica, a national non-profit based in Westbrook, ME.
Tasks will include the following depending on interest and skill level of candidate and project status:
* Data collection
* Data entry in SPSS or Excel
* Creating charts and tables
* Report writing
* Other research-related tasks as needed or desired
The candidate should have some of the following interests and/or skills:
* Interest in social research
* High personal motivation, self-management, and detail orientation
* Basic computer skills
* Strong spoken and written communication skills
* Capacity and willingness to learn
* Knowledge of SPSS preferred
* Commitment to ITNAmerica’s mission and values
Salary and Benefits and Hours:
This is an unpaid position. The hours required are flexible; we will accommodate your schedule.
Please submit a letter of interest to Morgan.Jameson@ITNAmerica.org.
For more information, please call 591-6945 or visit www.ITNAmerica.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment