Please contact LCHS's Volunteer Coordinator at 740-323-2100 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering. You must fill out an application and attend a mandatory orientation before you begin.
Direct Animal Care:
- Cleaning, feeding, and caring for shelter animals.
- Cleaning (9 am - 12 pm) - kennel cleaning, spot cleaning cat rooms, sweeping & mopping, taking out trash, etc.
- General volunteering (12 pm - close) - dishes, laundry, spot cleaning, re-stocking, and many more misc. tasks.
- Feeding (3 pm - 4 pm)
- Socializing - brushing, bathing, exercising, etc.
- Dog Walking happens 3 times a day! At 8 am, 1 pm, & 6 pm
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 3 Hours
- Experience cleaning kennels, doing dishes and laundry, is preferred.