Leading Ladies of Legacy, Inc.
DUTIES FOR GRANT RESEARCHER INTERN
-Commit 3-5 hours per week for research
-Work as part of a team that researches, develops, and publishes
-Using a variety of resources, efficiently research foundations, corporations, and governmental agencies that make grants to nonprofit agencies such as Leading Ladies of Legacy
- Accurately enter data of researched funders into template while maintaining a consistent writing style
About Leading Ladies of Legacy, Inc.
PO Box 374, Mableton, GA 30126, US
Leading Ladies of Legacy supports young ladies to strengthen their academics, understand and build resilience, become self-sufficient, build leadership skills as well as exude self-worth and confidence. Girls will learn to identify community needs and to become agents of change through serving others.
Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc Goals
- Strengthen girls commitment to education and the community
- Foster relationships between community groups and our members
- Stimulate academic achievement and life-long learning
- Train a new generation of entrepreneurs