You will coordinate field trips and families attendance.
You will also help coordinate international travel for our students.
The Field Trip Coordinator helps plan field trips and provides venues and travelling families with updates.
Must be able to make long distance phone calls and send out emails.
Prior experience with spreadsheets, budgeting, and forecasting is a must.
- Research areas that are central to meeting the mission and vision of NHEG
- Partner with community stakeholders and venue owners
- Manage logistics in relation to fieldtrips
- Initiate new and potential resources for field trip planning
- Assist in strategic planning of the organization
- Report questions/concerns to director or board members
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
Background check is required!
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers