Each year, more than 450 thousand volunteers give more than 20 million hours of service. Our volunteers are an integral part of the care team, and are absolutely instrumental in the life of every hospice. We provide extensive training, different opportunities to serve, and unwavering support and appreciation for your gift of time and self.
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Grace Hospice - Cincinnati:
* Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
* Providing assistance with administrative duties in our office
* Assisting in our bereavement department
* Supporting special projects - community outreach, we welcome special talents you may share
Compassion and commitment are the hallmarks of a great hospice volunteer. We welcome you onto our team and we need your support.
Our office is centrally located, but we service patients all over the Greater Cincinnati area. This is an extremely flexible opportunity, and probably one of the most rewarding you can possibly find.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a month (average)
- Training - 10 hours for direct care/2 for admin
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Waynesville Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice