WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3801 W. Broadway AveRobbinsdale, MN 55422
If you play guitar, trumpet, flute, the triangle....all musical talents are welcome at this home for people with developmental disabilities. Bring your love of music into the lives of the people supported by Living Well Disability Services, whether you are a beginner or accomplished musician. Your love of music will be greatly appreciated and bring the good feelings to others through your own gift of time and talent.
For more information on Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth