"San Diego River Run" 5K Run/Walk presented by Lakeside’s River Park Conservancy.
Also included is a River Park Festival with a family expo, kid’s activities, team competition, post race refreshments, beer garden, raffle prizes & entertainment.
DOGS WELCOME on leashes.
This is our 10th annual 5K Run & Walk and the course showcases the diversity of the Trail along the San Diego River between Santee and Lakeside.
Volunteers are needed to help make this event successful.
This is great opportunity for church, school and service clubs and other groups such as the Boy/Girls Scouts to serve your community in a family fun way.
Lakeside’s River Park Conservancy is a non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration and preservation of the San Diego River.
Find Us On Facebook.
- Customer Service
- Environmental Education
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- depends on the job
- Ability to walk on natural terrain and stand.
- Community Service & Court...
- Attention Girl Scouts! Learn...
- Attention San Diego TEENS!
- Love to talk? Love the...
- Community Service? No problem...
- 5K Trail Run/Walk along the San...
- Learn about California Native...
- Do you want to become a River...
- Like gardening? Want to help...
- River Park Outreach Ambassadors
- San Diego River Run 5K Run/Walk
- Community Service
- Are your creative, out-going and...