As an English as a Second Language (ESL) Volunteer, you will gain a rich and cultural experience working with students from around the world! Helping a refugee or immigrant learn English will have a profound impact on their quality of life and immersion into U.S. culture.Volunteering takes place during ESL classes at our office Monday through Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm.
In this position, you will act as an instructor for the lower-level or advanced level students.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultures
- Prior experience teaching or tutoring is a plus
Contact Miguel Nunez at email@example.com for more information!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Must have reliable transportation
- Receptionist Assistant Volunteer
- ESL Tutor - Help Refugees Learn...
- Apartment Setup and Warehouse...
- Volunteer Citizenship Assistant
- Kinyarwanda Interpreter
- Relationship Enhancement Course...
- ESL Tutor - In the community
- Burmese Interpreter
- Pre-GED Tutor
- Administrative Employment...
- Farsi Interpreter-Help Refugees