The National MS Society, Indiana State Chapter's MS Walk Wabash Valley/Terre Haute is a fundraising event to raise money and awareness for over 10,000 Hoosiers living with multiple sclerosis. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help in the following areas: set-up and tear down, registration of walkers and volunteers, rest stops and hospitality.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 7:45 to 1:00
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Special Events Communications...
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS - Northeast/Ft. Wayne
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Special Events Logistics Intern
- Walk MS - East Central -...
- Walk MS - Michiana, South Bend
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Walk MS - Indianapolis
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...