Nevada Senior Services is looking for a Greeter Volunteer, please see the description below:
- Greet the clients at the door.
- Have client sign-in when needed.
- Ensuring each client has his or her nametag.
- Hang up their jacket (when applicable)
- Escort the client to a table and order them breakfast.
- Inform the Program Aid staff that the client has arrived.
- Escort the client to the front when their ride arrives.
- Collect their nametag.
- Get the client’s jacket (when applicable)
- Escort the client to their ride
- During down times, sit and socialize with the clients.
- Assist with any other duties based on the discretion of the Activities Coordinator and/or Activities Director
- Administrative Support
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- TB test, phsical and fingerprinting