The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of volunteer programs including recruiting, screening, managing and training volunteer staff.
The Volunteer Coordinator role includes:
Creating descriptions of volunteer work that needs to be covered,
The recruiting of new volunteers through local media
Facilitating training sessions.
Organizing and leading meetings
Contact: Wladimir Lahens
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair