Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator who will be responsible for the overall management of volunteer programs including recruiting, screening, managing and training volunteer staff. MAII is non-profit organization that is helping families and children through education, food, clothing, shelter, and medical help. The Volunteer Coordinator role includes: Facilitating training sessions; organizing and leading meetings. Flexible hours. No previous experience is required. If interested, Please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org .
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer User Experience...
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Child Sponsorship Program Director