The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of volunteer programs including recruiting, screening, managing and training volunteer staff.
The Volunteer Coordinator role includes:
Creating descriptions of volunteer work that needs to be covered,
The recruiting of new volunteers through local media
Facilitating training sessions.
Organizing and leading meetings
Contact: Wladimir Lahens
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING GALA
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Operations Manager
- Event Print and Promotion
- Child Sponsorship Program Director