Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is looking for an office Assistant Administrator for our daily operations in our office. MAII is a humanitarian relief non-profit organization under title 501(c) 3 focusing on helping needy children and families worldwide. An Office Administrator will: Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondences; Assign jobs and duties to office staff as needed; Manage staff schedules; provide assistance to the research sponsored program; Supervise all administrative personnel. No previous volunteer experience required if interested, please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer User Experience...
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Child Sponsorship Program Director