Position Description: Looking to get your foot in the door in the nonprofit sector? Learn the ins-and-outs of volunteerism and nonprofit sustainability while building relationships with an incredible variety of nonprofits in Los Angeles! As part of our team, you will gain exposure to the inner-workings of the nonprofit sector and develop valuable professional skills that will help you develop strong relationships, expand meaningful programming, and ultimately foster change in the community. If you love Los Angeles, are organized, and enjoy logistics and managing projects, this opportunity is for you! We will work with you to identify the exact project and opportunity that will be a great fit for both you and our organization.
A few of our programming areas:
- Volunteer Support - Help Angelenos connect to our volunteer opportunities while enhancing the quality of our programs to create more enriching and meaningful volunteer experiences.
- NonProfit Outreach - Provide the nonprofit sector with the volunteer support and resources it needs to continue providing programs for the disenfranchised communities of LA by helping secure new partnerships, identify needs, create and launch volunteer projects.
- Service Enterprise - Support our training initiative that enables nonprofits to more effectively deliver mission-based services, expand community outreach and achieve core objectives by sustainably leveraging their volunteers' time and talents. Learn more about the Service Enterprise Initiative.
- Pro-Bono - Identify and connect professional talent with nonprofits in greater Los Angeles for strategic coaching projects to help them better deliver on their mission and help underserved communities.
- Corporate Engagement - Support corporate-level volunteer event planning while learning the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility.
See this opportunity's link for more info.! http://bit.ly/2ixTOxb
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18