One hour per week, is all that is needed to make a difference. Visit with a patient that needs a friendly, smiling face. Set by the bedside or take patients to activities within the facility they live in.All of the patients that volunteers are being asked to visit have been given a diagnosis of 6 months or less to live.Please help them have a more productive end of life Some patients do not have family members that are able to visit with them and one visit a week from a volunteer makes such a difference to them.Volunteers make a such a huge difference in our communities.Join us in our efforts to make a difference.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per week
- HELP OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Do you need Volunteer hours for...
- Have you been a caregiver, help...
- Hold a hand receive a smile
- All about helping
- Get Started Now, Volunteer
- Can you help the elderly in your...
- Bring a smile to a senior -...
- Can you spare 1 hour a week to...
- Our Veterans need help!
- Yes you can help others with...
- Veterans... We need you! Please...
- Give the gift of Music to a...