Club Bamboo Sandwich Maker: Help make sandwiches for the hungry in our community
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAsian Counseling and Referral Service3639 Martin Luther King Jr Way SSeattle, WA 98144
Number of Positions: 1-2
Position Hours: 1.5 hours Thursday 12:30 PM-2:00 PM (lunch is included)
Requirements: Strong communication/organization skills, patience, willing to work in a team environment, and current food handler’s permit or willingness to obtain.
Age Requirement: 16 Duration Requirement: 3 months/1 quarter
Club Bamboo is an activity and meal program to enhance the wellbeing of Asian & Pacific Islander older adults.
Assist the Club Bamboo kitchen staff in making sandwiches for clients of the ACRS Food Bank and members of the homeless community. Be pro-active in helping to maintain the kitchen in a clean, organized and well run manner.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays, 1:00 - 2:30 PM
- Strong communication/organization skills, patience, willing to work in a team environment, and curre
- Civic Engagement Squad: Engage...
- Office Assistant: Help staff...
- Youth Job Readiness Training...
- Club Bamboo Kitchen Helper:...
- Food Bank Truck Unloader/Loader:...
- Food Bank Helper: Help the most...
- ESL Class Assistant (Ready to...
- Club Bamboo Cashier: Enhance the...
- Club Bamboo Sandwich Maker: Help...