WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92831
Learn the non profit business from the inside out. Work alongside grant writers and business developers and fundraising staff. Your opportunity to use your skills with media networking and social media advertising!
Activities may include:
Keep detailed records and help build a database of donors and grantors.
Build on organizations' current resources and increase capacity through your outreach efforts.
Edit a monthly newsletter, attend meetings, keep accurate records for the program director.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Counseling Office Program...
- CARING VOICES Ambassador
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Smiling FACES Needed for...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Smiling FACES: Development...
- Producer, Director, Videographer
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- Supervisor for Insurance billing...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- Grant Writer Intern
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- MFT Interns needed for Fullerton...
- Give back to your...
- Counseling Program Assistant