This is one of our largest fundraising events for the year and we will need about 40-50 volunteers on Friday April 21, 2017.
Guest registration, Volunteer Check-in, Wine station, BMW ticket sales, Bar Station, Silent Auction info, Auction check out, Auction Claim area, Live Auction support, Event Set-up, Event Clean-up.
Must be reliable and customer-service minded.
We will have a mandatory pre-event meeting for those volunteers involved with the Live and Silent Auction areas
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Development Project Volunteer
- Art of the Vine - Special Event...
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Pumpkin Bowling Event
- Office Support @ Center
- Marketing Assistant
- City of Casselberry Halloween...
- Carriage Hill canvas - Promote...
- New Hope Day at Whole Foods...
- Assist with granting wishes and...
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children