The Grant Writer is responsible for the preparation of proposals and grant applications, and for professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities.
The Grant Writer role includes:
Generating proposals and supporting documents
Maintaining and implementing funding calendar activities, including cultivation activities
Writing reports for government, corporate, foundations and other funders
Identifying funding opportunities and new program areas to match MAII’s priorities, using research tools.
Generating revenue for MAII’s programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair