MAII is looking for a person to volunteer as a Grant Researcher for our Research Sponsored Programs. Ministries of Aides International Inc. MAII) is non-profit organization that is helping families and children through education, food, clothing, shelter, and medical help. The Grant Writer is responsible for the preparation of proposals and grant applications, and for professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities; Identifying funding opportunities and new program areas to match MAII’s priorities, using research tools; Generating revenue for MAII’s programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals. No previous volunteer experience is required. Hours are flexible. If interested, Please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org .
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Operations Manager
- Child Sponsorship Program Director