In the upcoming months, the term of a couple of our board members will be ending and we are in search for new members to take their place.
The Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse (MBIC) is an organization that helps individuals using the Clubhouse Model, "Work is healing".
At MBIC, members and staff work side by side to complete the daily work of the Clubhouse, providing real life opportunities to improve and advance skills, become more productive, and make a difference.
Our board members help run this organization smoothly to allow our members to continue to come to our program.
We meet once a month in person and maintain communication via phone and email regularly.
Please check out our website: http://www.mbiclubhouse.org
And our Facebook Page:
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Tammiko J. Bess
Executive Director & Clubhouse Board
Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- At least for 1+ year
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- Associate Board Members - Young...
- IT person desperately needed
- We need Volunteers!
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- We need need volunteers!
- GivingTuesday Campaign Ambassadors
- Great Social Media Skills? Help...
- Looking for New Board Members...
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!