Use your skills in accounting and money management by serving as Board Treasurer for a girls mentor and leadership program.
The Treasurer of the Organization will have general supervision over the care and custody of the funds. The Treasurer reports to the Board at each regular meeting. The Treasurer has powers and duties usually incident to the office of treasurer, except as specifically limited by a resolution of the Board, including without limitation preparation of the budget, development of fundraising plans, and dissemination of financial information to the Board and the general public as appropriate.
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5 -10 hours per month
- Able to attend monthly board meetings
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Advocate
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Mentors Wanted
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Join our Team
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...