Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant:
Maintains financial records and budgets for the organization; organizes, supports, and assists with events and material preparation; creates and maintains databases, files, and records to support operational procedures. Processes and coordinates payroll transactions, supplemental pay, and salary differentials for employees. Creates and maintains related payroll files and records Provides clerical support as needed.
Quickbooks experience is a must for this position.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- Educational Level: Some college preferredExperience: One or more years of expe
- General Office Clerks
- Site Coordinator
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...