Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant:
Maintains financial records and budgets for the organization; organizes, supports, and assists with events and material preparation; creates and maintains databases, files, and records to support operational procedures. Processes and coordinates payroll transactions, supplemental pay, and salary differentials for employees. Creates and maintains related payroll files and records Provides clerical support as needed.
Quickbooks experience is a must for this position.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- Educational Level: Some college preferredExperience: One or more years of expe
- Parent Liaison
- Social Media Coordinator
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Recruiting Board Members...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...